TargetMix Agency terms and conditions
Thank you for your patronage and acceptance of a quotation and/or payment is taken as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Contact us for additional information or clarification.
- All pricing and costs are valid for 30 days as 3rd party pricing, taxes and regulations fluctuate.
- No refunds or returns on deposits or payments, however, due to changes in projects a credit may be issued after review and reconciliation of initial charges.
- We accept emails as written approval of quotes and project work approvals of creative and deployment
- Fees typically include two to three creative concepts for review to choose from.
- All taxes and VAT are additional fees, if any, for printing or 3rd party items.
- Due to a variety of factors, there may be variances in printed or online colors shown between in-house proofs as TV monitors and printer’s inks and materials may vary. The agency does not accept any responsibility for color variations as a result of these indeterminate factors.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that no copyright or trademark has been infringed and to make their own application for copyright or trademark usages.
- Client owns approved and final artwork. Ownership and copyright of all unused or rejected files, documents and designs will reside with TargetMix for non-exclusive future use.
- The client agrees to indemnify TargetMix and keep the agency indemnified and hold the agency harmless from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses suffered or incurred in relation to work or services provided. The agency is not liable for any loss that may occur before, during or after the development of projects undertaken. The agency will not be held responsible for any delays, errors or losses arising from any third party.
- The client agrees to alert the agency in writing to any defects or problems in relation to work and services provided, within 30 days of final invoice date. The agency will not be liable for any claims made after this period.
- If website hosting is provided, the agency cannot guarantee 100% up-time (as no web host does) nor accept any responsibility for any error, omission or misrepresentation in relation to the websites hosted or for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) suffered by any user of the websites hosted. The agency makes no warranties or representations of any kind that hosting will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the website or the server that hosts the website are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall the agency, its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the hosting of websites on our servers.
- These terms and conditions of business supersede any previous versions and apply to all present and future projects unless otherwise agreed in writing. TargetMix reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any stage with immediate effect.